They were all part of my week…
1. I skipped Monday’s hill repeats since it was the day after the half. Recap HERE.
2. Tuesday, on the advice of my PT, I did not make up the hill repeats and rested as scheduled.
|Me at physical therapy with my PT. They posted this pic, from a couple of
weeks ago, to their Facebook wall.
Credit: Pacific Balance and Rehabilitation Clinic
3. Wednesday morning before work, I had an awesome fast run: 5 miles with an average pace of 8:38. The last mile should’ve been slower than an 8:15 pace, but a coyote popped out on the Cedar River Trail and I ran as fast as I could without hurting myself back to the car. Read about that run HERE.
4. Thursday…I don’t have words. One of my Top 10 worst days ever. Even a 4-mile nighttime sanity run did not help. I did hit below my goal pace for the two middle miles without much problem — even seemed easy on the flat straightaways. You know what’s not easy? Potty training little boys. Read more about that run HERE.
5. My friend, who has a son with autism, sent me this run that sounds AWESOME! It is called The Amazing Race to Understand Autism. Let’s just say you need running shoes, a camera, a phone and a buddy. Check it out HERE if you live in the Seattle area.